1. I get excited when I see an airplane, train, firetruck, trashtruck, helicopter, etc…even when the kids aren’t around.
2. I rock like I’m holding a baby even when I’m not holding a baby.
3. I go on dates to get a break but have to work really hard to talk about anything but the kids.
4. I wake up singing the theme songs to Umi Zoomi, Dinosaur Train and Dora The Explorer.
5. I actually learn from the shows mentioned above (Mighty Math Powers! and any animal on Dora or Diego).
6. Having three boys I resort to bathroom humor much more than I’d like to admit.
7. My four year old taught me 3/4 of the dinosaurs I know (which is now over 100).
8. I findd myself fluent in two-year old.
9. Sudden and Constant fear of heights, cars in driveways, dogs on walks, strange people in Walmart.
10. Find myself saying, Because I said so and One day you’ll be begging for this nap.
Isn’t it great being a parent? Anything else anyone want to add?